- For the criminal gang, see The Brotherhood.
|Episode Overview||Summary||POI||Cast and Characters||Crew|
|← Season 3 Person of Interest — Season 4 (Flashbacks in parentheses) Season 5 →|
|401 “Panopticon”||409 “The Devil You Know”||417 “Karma” (Finch)|
|402 “Nautilus”||410 “The Cold War” (Greer)||418 “Skip”|
|403 “Wingman”||411 “If-Then-Else” (The Machine)||419 “Search and Destroy”|
|404 “Brotherhood”||412 “Control-Alt-Delete”||420 “Terra Incognita” (Reese)|
|405 “Prophets” (Finch)||413 “M.I.A.”||421 “Asylum”|
|406 “Pretenders”||414 “Guilty”||422 “YHWH”|
|407 “Honor Among Thieves”||415 “Q&A”|
|408 “Point of Origin”||416 “Blunt”|
|“||It's a tricky business, playing a game in which you're unsure of the pieces.||”|
Origin of the Title
While the title refers ostensibly to the name of the gang in the story arc, it also serves to describe the relationship and the bond that has been created between Harold and Elias.
Main Plot Points
The events in this episode are in Machine point of view.
- Person of Interest: Tracie and Malcolm Booker, siblings who stole drug money from The Brotherhood.
- The Brotherhood, a violent street syndicate lead by Dominic, is introduced.
- Dominic's identity is revealed
- The team found a way to solve their financial problem by robbing from a criminal organization
- Harold presents Elias with a first edition of H.G. Wells' 1897 novel The Invisible Man. One of Wells' trilogy of science fiction novels, The Invisible Man tells the story of a scientist named Griffin who changes the refractive characteristics of the human body to those of air, thus making himself invisible. However, once accomplished, Griffin is unable to reverse the process.
Bloopers and Continuity Errors
- Ending Scene has a DEA agent breathing after being previously shot.
- "Gun" by Emiliana Torrini (closing sequence)
- "All right, I'll play you for it. Hopscotch." (Reese, to Queen Bee)
- "Don't go hurtin' yourself, old man. Want us to drop a dime? It's gonna cost ya." (Queen Bee, to Reese)
- "Guy like you in your line of work... you know a killer when you see one, right?" (Shaw, to Mini)
- "Wanna be the man, you gotta have a plan." (Malcolm)
- "You wanna be the man? Start taking care of your family." (Reese, to Malcolm)
- "You tell me what I want to know, it's a pit-stop. You don't... it's your final resting place." (Shaw, to Mini)
- "We're gonna play hide and seek. Don't worry, I'm really good at this game." (Reese)
- "Remind me to stop inquiring about your modus operandi." (Finch, to Shaw)
- "You can't make something right by doing something wrong." (Reese, to Malcolm)
- "Release Detective Riley and forget about the Booker kids. Or I huff, and I puff, and I burn your house down." (Shaw, to Link)
- "It's a tricky business, playing a game in which you're unsure of the pieces." (Elias, to Finch)
- "And in this game, I fear losing is not an option." (Finch, to Elias)
- "Only one rule... We all die in the end." (Dominic, to Link)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.