Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Episode Overview||Summary||POI||Cast and Characters||Crew|
|← Season 1 Person of Interest — Season 2 (Flashbacks in parentheses) Season 3 →|
|201 “The Contingency” (Finch)||209 “C.O.D.”||217 “Proteus”|
|202 “Bad Code” (Root)||210 “Shadow Box”||218 “All In”|
|203 “Masquerade”||211 “2πR”||219 “Trojan Horse”|
|204 “Triggerman”||212 “Prisoner's Dilemma” (Reese)||220 “In Extremis” (Fusco)|
|205 “Bury the Lede”||213 “Dead Reckoning” (Stanton)||221 “Zero Day” (Finch/Ingram)|
|206 “The High Road” (Finch)||214 “One Percent” (Finch/Ingram)||222 “God Mode” (Finch/Hersh)|
|207 “Critical”||215 “Booked Solid”|
|208 “Til Death” (Finch)||216 “Relevance”|
|“||I recognize their methods. Had a similar experience in Russia. Didn't work out too well for them.||”|
Origin of the Title
- C.O.D. is the acronym for Cash on Delivery: payment at the time services are rendered or an item is delivered.
Main Plot Points
- The status of FBI's investigation into HR is revealed.
- HR encounters financial problems.
- Carl Elias's life after being sent to prison is touched upon.
- Elias and Grifoni sever ties to HR.
- Grifoni shoots Bowman and tells Fusco to deliver a message to HR that The Mafia and Elias are through with them.
- Fusco cuts all ties to HR.
- Patrick Simmons tips off Carter about the murder of Ian Davidson.
- Finch mentions H-SAID (Homeland Security Automated Identification Database), a (fictional) data collection system which stores information about travelers, such as addresses, FBI clearances, and biometric data. Similar data management systems implemented by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, ESTA and US-VISIT, exist in the real world. Both programs require non-U.S. resident travelers to submit biographical data prior to, and biometric data such as fingerprints upon arrival in the United States.
- The place where Reese and Fermin retreat to after the ambush was filmed at the underpass of the Manhattan approach to the Macombs Dam Bridge. It is not the Queensboro Bridge as identified on the Machine feed.
- C.O.D was originally titled "Hack".
Bloopers and Continuity Errors
- When escaping the Estonian mob, the taxi hits the Estonian vehicle with the left side of the cab, but we later see the right side as the damaged side.
- When John arrived at the arranged place with the taxi driver to make a deal with the hacker, it was 19:32. Later they ran into a fight and almost at the same time Fusco received a threatening call from Simons. According to Fusco's watch, it was around 20:10. Then he got a mail from Simons which according to the screen monitor was sent around 17:00.
- When the blond Estonian woman pulls out a 100 dollar bill, it originally appears real, however, in the following close up shot and when she drops it for the cab driver, it's clearly a fake with no detail.
- Simmons sends Fusco security camera footage of him and Ian Davidson in the IAB vault to blackmail him into helping HR. However, the first thing Fusco did upon entering the vault in “Blue Code” was to black out the cameras.
- The Newspaper article on the HR trials was written by Maxine Angelis, the reporter who was after HR in “Bury the Lede”””.
- "I recognize their methods. Had a similar experience in Russia. It was a kill box. Didn't work out too well for them. Disabled the GPS. Can't risk them accessing it to track you down." (Reese)"Who are you?" (Fermin) "Just a guy who needed a ride." (Reese)
- "I hacked the Cuban government database. Surprisingly sophisticated software. No doubt courtesy of the Russians." (Finch) "Don't tell me Fidel Castro's really dead?" (Reese) "Actually, yes! And his body double has cancer." (Finch)
- ”You’re a baseball reference machine, Finch. You should get out more, take in a game once in a while.” (Reese) “Who says I don’t?” (Finch)