- Reese and Kara Stanton travel to Beijing to gather intel before going into Ordos. (“Matsya Nyaya”)
- Decima Technologies headquarters are in Shanghai. (“Zero Day”)
- Main article: Ordos
- Reese and Stanton are sent there to recover a laptop which contains parts of a source code similar to Stuxnet. (“Matsya Nyaya”)
- Original filming location: A housing development under construction on Long Island. According to a casting call, the massacre scene was shot in the Rockaway Beach area.
- Root sent Jason Greenfield to Cartagena to protect him from Vigilance. (“Mors Praematura”) She would later send Daniel Casey there to meet with Greenfield. (“RAM”)
- Seen in: “Prisoner's Dilemma”, “Provenance”
- Mentioned in: “RAM”
- Reese & Stanton interrupted a deal for combat drones & executed all 3 "enemy combatants" in a hotel room in Prague in 2007. (“Prisoner's Dilemma”)
- Reese flew to Prague to rescue Kelli Lin's daughter Kai from Cyril's henchmen. (“Provenance”)
- Finch instructed Rick Dillinger to charter a plane to fly Daniel Casey there to safety. Dillinger double-crossed Finch, drugged him, stole Casey's laptop to sell to Chinese buyers & intended to leave the city on that plane. (“RAM”)
- Seen in: “Prisoner's Dilemma”
- Reese & Stanton kill a couple in a bar in Paris in 2009. Later that night, sick of his nonchalant attitude, Stanton draws a gun on Reese and tells him to choose between being a boy scout or a killer. Reese slams her into a wall and says that he loves his work, and they kiss.
- Shaw and Michael Cole take care of a relevant number in Berlin. (“Relevance”)
- Original filming location: The Berlin scenes were filmed on Roosevelt Island. Scenes were filmed at Good Shepherd Plaza and at the Motorgate Parking Garage. Shaw sets the explosive near 568 Main St. She walks across the street, near the northern wall of 580 Main St. before operating the remote denotator.
- Seen in:
- Seen in: “Get Carter”
- Original filming location: Fort Totten tunnels, part of a decommissioned Army base in Queens
- Grace Hendricks lives in Italy (“Beta”)
- The Machine puts Reese on a flight to Rome in “4C”
- Original filming location: Wall Street
- Root calls Finch from a noodle restaurant in Japan (possibly Tokyo (“Root Path (/)”)) to inform him about a couple of stolen computer drives. (“Aletheia”)
- Reese and Jessica spend a few days in Mexico when they learn about the attacks on the World Trade Center. (“Pilot”)
- Carter receives a call from Warden Peña at Torreón Penitentiary to inform her that a Marshall Jennings delivered her suspect. (“Many Happy Returns”)
- Reese and Stanton are working an assignment in Tétouan when Mark Snow and Alicia Corwin send them to Ordos, China to recover a stolen item. (“Matsya Nyaya”)
- Seen in: “One Percent”
- Logan Pierce has a "safe house" in St. Petersburg.
- Original filming location: The St. Petersburg pierogi bar is Viktor and Spoils, the taqueria and tequila bar in the Hotel on Rivington. Emily's St. Petersburg hotel room is really the Mexican room, adjacent to the room used for the auction at the Americas Society. The St. Petersburg bridge is the Glen Island Bridge over New Rochelle Harbor.
- Alistair Wesley met Reese in Istanbul. (“Critical”)
- Reese booked a flight to Istanbul which was rerouted to Italy. (“4C”)